[SVN Commit] branches/plasma5/QT/www/qt5-webengine/files

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Tue Apr 18 21:18:42 UTC 2017

SVN commit 13867 by rakuco:

qtwebengine: In functions.prf, just change the linux check to unix.

This works with other mkspecs besides freebsd-clang, and allows further checks
to run instead of just returning early like we were doing before.

We also do not need to change NINJA_PATH, we are setting it in the Makefile.

 M  +6 -17     patch-tools_qmake_mkspecs_features_functions.prf