KF5 in trunk

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Sep 22 21:33:19 UTC 2016

On Thursday 22 September 2016 10:30:31 Dwayne MacKinnon wrote:
> Thanks for the update. I just used the plasma5 branch a few days ago to
> install kf5. Should I now check out trunk and use it from here on?

At this point, I'd say stick with plasma5/ branch, since it has all the bells
and whistles. trunk/ only has kf5 -- the frameworks, for development purposes,
and no desktop or kf5-based applications.

If you actually want to try to use Plasma 5 Desktop and KDE Applications, use
plasma5/ branch from area51.

[ade]