Proposal: drop UPnP stuff

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Sep 6 10:59:49 UTC 2016

We have some UPnP stuff in area51/ . That is net/hupnp, net/hupnpav. Those are
there for kio-upnp-ms and kipi-plugin-dlnaexport, which seem to be the only
two consumers.

kio-upnp-ms hasn't seen any activity for the past 4 years, and is KDE4-only,
and works OK with just hupnp.

kipi-plugin-dlnaexport is no longer present anywhere I can find.

I'd like to suggest dropping hupnp* from area51 .. so we don't take the port
over from fluffy@, to continue to ignore kipi-plugin-dlnaexport, and to just
leave kio-upnp-ms as-is (it hasn't had a release since 2011 or earlier, and
has lived in LOCAL/fluffy since ports r283630).

[ade]