FreeBSD 11.0 failures: kdenlive and k9copy-kde4

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Sat Sep 3 11:36:28 UTC 2016

I just tried to build all ports on 11.0 that I have installed on 10.3.
There were two unexpected failure: kdenlive and k9copy-kde4.

kdenlive has two ambiguous uses of abs, k9copy-kde4 has one.

For kdenlive, area51 seems to have the fix:

http://src.mouf.net/area51/checkout/branches/plasma5/KDE/multimedia/kdenlive/files/patch-src_scopes_audioscopes_spectrogram.cpp

I think the patch works.

For k9copy-kde4, simply converting a difference of two uint32 values to
int will not fix the abs at least on 32bit. Casting both to long long
before should work. (Maybe it should rather be replaced by an "if".)

With the patches attached, both ports build for me on 11.0-RC2/amd64.

Cheers,
Jan Henrik