First try at a digikam-kf5 port

Thomas Legg tjlegg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 11:21:22 UTC 2016

So I've updated the digikam-kf5 port skeleton for release 5.2.0 and added a
kipiplugins-kf5 port that's also been updated to 5.2.0.

Had fixed the gphoto2 issues with 5.1.0 release and had cameras/phones
detected and transfered files.

5.2.0 works great as long as you haven't compiled the graphics/opencv2 port
with qt4 gui.