Full screen games rearrange desktop icons

Manish Jain bourne.identity at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 15 17:45:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am using KDE 4.8 on FreeBSD 10.3 amd64. KDE is brilliant - I run out
of words describing how good it is. But there is a hiccup - I sometimes
try out tetris variants on my box. The last one was Quadra, a full
screen client.

Quadra rearranged all the desktop icons which I had put in place
meticulously. An earlier full screen application too did that. I have to
invest all the energy all over again to rearrange the icons.

So, for the long term, can KDE incorporate some native method for
desktop icons to remain as they are, even while running full-screen
applications ? That will be nice.

Thanks
Manish Jain