[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/QT/devel/qt5-assistant

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sat Mar 19 12:13:57 UTC 2016

Am Samstag, 19. März 2016, 01:44:46 schrieb Alonso Schaich:
> SVN commit 12128 by aschai:
>
> Generate and install docs
>
> Obtained from:	Ralf Nolden (nolden at kde.org)
>

>  M  +8 -2      Makefile
>  M  +31 -0     pkg-plist

Alonso,

could you revert this one for now ? This won't work in the long run.

I did a test this morning with qdoc: generate the docs to qdoc when building
it (and while at it, generate qmake etc. from qtbase as well and package it).

That failed if qt5-help isn't installed due to the qhelpgenerator packaged
there that creates the help files :(

So, I think in the end we're back to building the docs for Qt in a qt5-doc
package. I'll look if I find a cleaner solution to the previous attempt.

The qtcreator doc generation needs that dependeny to qthelp too, so I updated
the diff, please change that on your commit too.