[kde-freebsd] qt5-assistant patch

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Mar 18 08:57:36 UTC 2016

Hi,

appended another patch for qt assistant to include documentation
(in conjunction with the qdoc patch posted earlier)

I think as a first step to generate the Qt docs and include it, the tools can
have them already build so the qt5-doc port will only contain the docs to the
libraries. Building those togehter with the libraries won't work unless qdoc
is installed, so that would create a loop.

If that is what we would want, I'd create some patches for designer and
linguist as well.

--
Kind regards,

Ralf Nolden