[kde-freebsd] qtcreator 3.6.1 svn diff

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Mar 18 04:57:40 UTC 2016

Am Donnerstag, 17. März 2016, 23:11:54 schrieb Schaich Alonso:
> On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 21:56:19 +0100
>
> Ralf Nolden <nolden at kde.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > appended the diff for qtcreator 3.6.1.
> >
> > I did a quick check for the docs of qtcreator. We can't build them unless
> > we have the docs for Qt installed (which unfortunately aren't in the svn
> > tree yet).
>
> Hi
>
> Can you explain why you want to link against dl (only) on OpenBSD?
Hi Alonso,

the sed in the Makefile was there to remove the linking on freebsd (which takes
the unix line as what it has to link to into account), in the meantime
obviously someone found that that won't work on openbsd either and added a
!openbsd to that line directly to the creator source. So I had to change the
sed to make it work again.

The better solution would be to add a !freebsd upstream though.

Ralf

--
Kind regards,

Ralf Nolden