[kde-freebsd] area51 trunk + KDE4

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Mar 5 12:42:38 UTC 2016

On Thursday 03 March 2016 03:01:23 Schaich Alonso wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 10:58:19 +0100
> Adriaan de Groot <groot at kde.org> wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > I think I've (*) updated area51 trunk to "the latest". Which means kdelibs
> > 4.14.9, workspace to 4.11.20, KDevelop to 4.7.3. So what would the next
>
> Thanks for doing the update. I think the next step would be to open a
> commit review ticket and get some reviews before having the changeset
> commited to ports, as the number of affected ports is quite large.
> AFAIK a freebsd-account is not needed in order to get a phabricator
> account at this time, but I could be wrong.

OK. svn diff | wc -l says 280 things changed. I'll run it through another
poudriere -c here (but that's always kind of limited: i just do 10-STABLE
amd64) and start assembling patches to go through Phabricator.

[ade]

PS. It's kind of nice that KDE and FreeBSD apparently both use Phabricator;
this way the FBSD Phab will be my practice run for (having to) do stuff with
the KDE one as well.

PPS. I presume once trunk is merged to official ports tree, we could merge
plasma5 into trunk as "the next big step to push downstream"?