[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/plasma5/PORTS/graphics/kipi-plugins-kde4/files

Tobias Berner tcberner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:53:54 UTC 2016

SVN commit 12727 by tcberner:

Add /usr/local/lib to the linker directories.

We build the kipi plugins sepearately, and we split out the shared libkipiplugins
from the subdirectory 'common'.

We drop threfore
	add_subdirectory(common)
from the CMakeLists.txt to build the various kipi-plugin-foos.
By replacing, rather than removing that line with
	link_directories(${something_pointing_to_localbase_lib})
the linker can find libkipiplugin.so .

This is only one of the possbile ways to fix the issue of libkipiplugins.so not being
found. Other possiblities would be

1) USES=localbase to pass -L/usr/local/lib via the ports framework
2) Link in libkipiplugins.so to the build directory
3) Patch cmake differently to link against the the realpath of libkipiplugin.so
4) [...]

 M  +16 -10    extrapatch-CMakeLists.txt