[kde-freebsd] jenkins builds

Steve Wills swills at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jun 6 11:52:41 UTC 2016

Ok, I've changed it to not merge anything from trunk and to merge all
from the plasma5 branch and qt stuff from the qt-5.7 branch. Might want
to check the output as it's complaining about converting to
USES=kde:[45] in a number of places and it seems like qt4-corelib and
qt4-moc-4.8.7_1 are missing some changes.

Steve