[kde-freebsd] jenkins builds

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Jun 3 14:26:51 UTC 2016

Am Freitag, 3. Juni 2016, 08:19:01 schrieb Steve Wills:
> Hi,
>
> On 06/ 3/16 03:52 AM, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > Am Freitag, 3. Juni 2016, 08:51:15 schrieb T.C.Berner:
> >> Hi Steve
> >>
> >> Thank you very much. That should come in quite handy.
> >>
> >> It would be great if you could extend that to the (active) "experimental
> >> branches" -- but maybe that will be too much of a burden for your build
> >> machine.
> >
> > I would think that would be great, too, especially as the main development
> > takes place there before things get merged into trunk. So using those
> > development branches makes the most sense to trigger after a svn change.
> >
> > Also, combinations of what to merge with kdemerge out of a branch would be
> > interesting to get certain combinations tested.
>
> Ok, what branches or combinations of branches should I add?
>From my side, merging with kdemerge -q only from branches/qt-5.6 and branches-
qt-5.7 to make sure we get the Qt ports right (and nothing else from there).
That would save me and Tobias a lot of doublechecking.

Tobias probably wants to have the plasma5 branch but he needs to tell you the
specifics. Combinations of qt-5.6 / qt-5.7 with plasma5 (first plasma5 merged,
then qt-5.6 or 5.7 with kdemerge -q on top) would also be desireable to check
if KDE compiles with newer Qt versions on all platforms before we merge these
branches into trunk and then HEAD.

--
Kind regards,

Ralf Nolden