[kde-freebsd] jenkins builds

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Jun 3 07:52:37 UTC 2016

Am Freitag, 3. Juni 2016, 08:51:15 schrieb T.C.Berner:
> Hi Steve
>
> Thank you very much. That should come in quite handy.
>
> It would be great if you could extend that to the (active) "experimental
> branches" -- but maybe that will be too much of a burden for your build
> machine.
I would think that would be great, too, especially as the main development
takes place there before things get merged into trunk. So using those
development branches makes the most sense to trigger after a svn change.

Also, combinations of what to merge with kdemerge out of a branch would be
interesting to get certain combinations tested.

> mfg Tobias

> > Hi,
> >
> > I've setup a jenkins job to build the stuff in area51 as it's committed.
> > You can see the job here:
> >
> > http://jenkins.mouf.net/job/area51/
> >
> > Ignore the builds before #224, there was some old stuff I did a while
> > ago and some issues getting the job setup right. (That currently means
> > only the 4 most recent builds are good examples of how it works.)
> >
> > Basically this does a kdemerge and then runs svn log -xml -r on the
> > latest commit and pipes that to xml(1) from xmlstarlet to find the paths
> > then uses those to build the list of ports to build. It currently only
> > looks at the trunk in area51.
> >
> > The poudriere output can be seen here:
> >

> > http://meatwad.mouf.net/rubick/poudriere/jail.html?mastername=11amd64-area
> > 51
> >
> > Is this helpful? Let me know of anything you think I should change.
> >
> > Steve

Kind regards,

Ralf Nolden