[kde-freebsd] plasma5 -> trunk .. just do it

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Jul 30 12:45:28 UTC 2016

On Wednesday 13 July 2016 18:37:24 Tobias C. Berner wrote:
> I think this is very reasonable.
> branches/plasma5 has been apart for a long time...
> So please go for it.
>
> On 13 July 2016 at 18:17, Adriaan de Groot <groot at kde.org> wrote:
> > I've spent a bunch of time trying to merge plasma5 to trunk with svn merge
> > (e.g. svn merge -r 10672:HEAD ../plasma5 . when in a trunk-checkout). This
> > is,
> > to be frank, a pain in the butt. SVN is just not that good with horribly
> > confused history.
> >
> > So I'd like to propose: "never mind" wrt. actually merging history to
> > trunk.

This got somewhat delayed by my need to bicycle across all the main islands of
Zeeland (not New Zealand, that would be a little further).

Anyway, I think I still intend to do this, assuming my assumptions still hold:

 - plasma5 is up-to-date and should work (tm)
 - qt and pyqt in trunk are newer

Comments? Particularly from Raphael?

[ade]