[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/QT/misc/qt5-doc

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 26 17:43:14 UTC 2016

SVN commit 12893 by rakuco:

qt5-doc: Clean up, stop requiring a compiler and fumbling with mkspecs.

Instead of running the `configure' script, which requires a compiler and
adjustments to the mkspecs files and also ends up building a new qmake
binary, we now leverage USES=qmake to generate all the Makefiles from
the top-level qt.pro.

Getting this to work requires some tricks, though. The system qmake
binary will by default return different values for the QT_INSTALL_* and
QT_HOST_* properties than a qmake binary built by `configure
-developer-build' would, and to fix that we install a qt.conf alongside
a qmake symlink that we create.

qt.conf is read automatically by qmake when present, and it allows us to
change the values of qmake's built-in QT_* properties (as well as their
undocumented /get, /src, /dev and /raw variants). The file we install
points those properties to the build directory, which is required for
the build to work without requiring all the ports whose documentation is
being built to be installed.

Last but not least, USES=gmake allows us to drop MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes.

 M  +23 -31    Makefile
 A             files (directory)
 AM            files/patch-qtserialbus_qtserialbus.pro
 A             files/qt.conf.in