[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/QT

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jul 16 20:37:44 UTC 2016

SVN commit 12862 by rakuco:

Remove hacks for quick1/webkit/enginio from bsd.qt.mk.

This commit kind of reverts several changes done in branches/qt-5.6. It
basically makes bsd.qt.mk closer to the current version in the ports tree
(5.5.1) by removing the hacks for the quick1, webkit and enginio ports: instead
of setting QT5_BRANCH, QT5_<port>_{BRANCH,VERSION}, MASTER_SITES and others
with special cases for those 3 ports, we just conditionally set
MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR and DISTINFO_FILE, and we push the specificities to the
ports themselves, which now set those variables as needed.

Reviewed by:	tcberner

 M  +7 -40     Mk/bsd.qt.mk
 M  +1 -1      net/qt5-enginio/Makefile
 M  +4 -1      www/webkit-qt5/Makefile
 M  +4 -1      x11-toolkits/qt5-declarative/Makefile