[kde-freebsd] Do we consider ARM a supported platform?

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Jul 13 17:57:31 UTC 2016

Am Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2016, 19:14:39 schrieb Adriaan de Groot:
> Is ARM a supported platform for us? For qt4? For qt5? For KF5?
> How about powerpc?
> How about SPARC?
>
> There's a handful of PRs about these architectures, and I'd be nice to
> either close them, or to do something about it.

I would consider ARM a platform, as it works:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyYbv0tLq9o

I've made sure the patches are in qt dev branch right now and if time permits
want to backport them to 5.7. The thing currently missing in dev is the device
spec.

So, for Qt 5.7 on, ARM should probably be supported. If the question is if
qtwebkit should work too, the answer is yes. But I would prefer fixing things
in qt directly anyway.

> [ade]

Kind regards,

Ralf Nolden