[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/plasma5/KDE/deskutils

Tobias Berner tcberner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 22:10:27 UTC 2016

SVN commit 12835 by tcberner:

New port: deskutils/plasma5-sddm-kcm -- as we now have a semi functional sddm,
          we can also add a semifunctional kcm for it =)

          ==> as consolekit is not working, the user is not allowed to change
              the theme/settings.

          ==> TODO :)

 A             plasma5-sddm-kcm (directory)
 AM            plasma5-sddm-kcm/Makefile
 AM            plasma5-sddm-kcm/distinfo
 AM            plasma5-sddm-kcm/pkg-descr
 AM            plasma5-sddm-kcm/pkg-plist