[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/plasma5/PORTS/x11/sddm

Tobias Berner tcberner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 22:10:05 UTC 2016

SVN commit 12805 by tcberner:

Make x11/ssdm a bit more working :D

        as user to my nice plasma5 desktop. \o/

Todo: * the sddm-rc file is not finsihed (files/sddm.in).
      * Make sure the passed-read code is not horribly broken.
      * The default configuration overrides $PATH. Check what should go in there...

As the pam code does not work (and needs someone who knows pam to fix) switch to
the passwd-based backend for login. For this, add passwd-read code for FreeBSD.
This should be looked at...

 M  +9 -11     Makefile
 M  +3 -2      distinfo
 AM            files/patch-CMakeLists.txt
 D             files/patch-sddm
 D             files/patch-services_sddm-autologin.pam
 D             files/patch-services_sddm-greeter.pam
 D             files/patch-services_sddm.pam
 AM            files/patch-src_common_Configuration.h
 AM            files/patch-src_daemon_CMakeLists.txt
 AM            files/patch-src_daemon_Display.cpp
 AM            files/patch-src_greeter_UserModel.cpp
 AM            files/patch-src_helper_UserSession.cpp
 AM            files/patch-src_helper_backend_PasswdBackend.cpp
 D             files/sddm-greeter.pam.in
 M  +1 -0      files/sddm.in
 M  +3 -21     pkg-plist