[kde-freebsd] [plasma-5] x11/plasma5-plasma fails at package with poudriere

Ramiro Caso ramirocaso08 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 21:52:25 UTC 2016

First of all, thanks for all the great work everyone is doing.

Now, here's the problem. I'm attempting to build the latest revision of
the plasma5 branch with poudriere (on CURRENT, r293396, amd64). It all
goes without a problem, until it's time to package the
x11/plasma5-plasma port. Then, the process yields the following
error---at least for me, but there is, I think, nothing non-standard in
my setup:

=======================<phase: stage      ============================
===>  Staging for plasma5-plasma-5.5.3
===>   Generating temporary packing list
====> Compressing man pages (compress-man)
=======================<phase: package    ============================
===>  Building package for plasma5-plasma-5.5.3
pkg-static: Invalid package: object has missing property prefix
pkg-static: the package is not valid
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/x11/plasma5-plasma
====>> Cleaning up wrkdir
===>  Cleaning for plasma5-plasma-5.5.3
build of x11/plasma5-plasma ended at Thu Jan 14 15:31:33 ART 2016
build time: 00:05:35
!!! build failure encountered !!!