[kde-freebsd] area51 trunk + KDE4

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Feb 27 09:58:19 UTC 2016

Hey all,

I think I've (*) updated area51 trunk to "the latest". Which means kdelibs
4.14.9, workspace to 4.11.20, KDevelop to 4.7.3. So what would the next step
be? There's a tiny bit of KF5 prep work done in there, so it might be
complicated to push to ports -- but probably worth it, to update all the KDE4
stuff which was last bumped by alonso in march 2015.

[ade]

(*) as in "I did the last commit so that port deve/kde4 compiles for me", not
that I did all the work, because TCB and Rakuco did all the heavy lifting.