[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/PORTS/net/libkvkontakte

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 8 04:16:15 UTC 2016

SVN commit 11917 by rakuco:

Merge r11503 and r11916 from branches/plasma5.

* r11503: Update net/libkvkontakte to the unbundled version (i.e. we do no
  longer use the one from the digikam distfile).
* r11916: libkvkontakte: Update LICENSE to LGPL21+.

This port does not need anything else from the plasma5 branch, so we can start
reducing the delta between both branches by merging it here.

The only difference compared to the plasma5 version is that in trunk we're
still using USE_KDE4 instead of USES=kde:4.

 M  +11 -3     Makefile
 A             distinfo   branches/plasma5/PORTS/net/libkvkontakte/distinfo#11503
 A             files (directory)
 M  +31 -0     pkg-plist