[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/plasma5

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Fri Feb 5 02:31:48 UTC 2016

SVN commit 11904 by rakuco:

Merge ^/trunk/area51 revisions r11863-11864 by removing/re-adding QT and qt5-phonon4-gstreamer.

I hate SVN. It cannot keep track of the workflow we ended up having:
* branches/plasma5 created from trunk/area51
* branches/qt-5.5 created from trunk/area51
* branches/plasma5/QT merged changes from branches/qt-5.5/QT
* branches/qt-5.5/QT was reintegrated into trunk/area51/QT
* trunk/area51 being merged into branches/plasma5

All the files and directories that were added in branches/qt-5.5 (for
example, comms/qt5-connectivity) and merged into trunk/area51 are causing
conflicts because svn is trying to add them again in branches/plasma5 even
though they are already present there.

Since some changes were missing in plasma5 (the patches in
multimedia/qt5-multimedia were wrong, for example), it is easier to svn rm
and svn cp both QT and PORTS/multimedia/qt5-phonon4-gstreamer to the branch.

Let's see if this will break things when we merge plasma5 into trunk in the
future; we can always revert this change if it causes new issues.

 _M            . (directory)
 AM            PORTS/multimedia/qt5-phonon4-gstreamer (directory)
 AM            QT (directory)
 _M            QT/Mk/Uses/qmake.mk
 _M            QT/devel/qtcreator (directory)
 M             svn:mergeinfo