www/webkit-qt5 build fails

Ron Von ronvon150 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 31 14:11:30 UTC 2016

Hi there,  the past little while www/webkit-qt5 build fails for me. I am wondering if it has something to do with devel/icu being updated recently. I say that because your latest port build notes refer to devl/icu version 58.1 but that port has since been incremented to 58.2,1.

I see this in the port build log file.  Thanks.  If I figure anything else out I'll let you know.  Happy new year and no rush in getting back to me.

===>   qt5-webkit-5.6.2_2 depends on shared library: libicui18n.so - not found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/icu-58.2,1.txz
Installing icu-58.2,1...
Extracting icu-58.2,1: .......... done
===>   qt5-webkit-5.6.2_2 depends on shared library: libicui18n.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libicui18n.so)
Checking for icu... no

The WebKit build was disabled for the following reasons:
    * ICU is required.