First try at a digikam-kf5 port

Tobias C. Berner tcberner at freebsd.org
Tue Aug 30 05:48:47 UTC 2016

Hi there

Thanks a lot :)

1) You can modify that "Created by line" to mention you :)
2) You could probably improve that Makefile a bit, by using FOO_CMAKE_BOOL
[1].
3) I'm personally also not a fan of the Makefile.common used in
digikam-kde4,
    and now in this one too, it makes it more confusing to me [also it
contains kde4 bits].

If you wan't I can import it into plasma5/PORTS :)

mfg Tobias

[1]
https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/porters-handbook/makefile-options.html#options-cmake_bool