[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/qt-5.6/QT/misc

Tobias Berner tcberner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 22:26:28 UTC 2016

SVN commit 12416 by tcberner:

New port misc/qt5-doc \o/

This finally brings us documentaton inside qtcreator.

The port is not perfect, but... better than nothing :) and as no-one came
forward with a better idea, there is no reason to keep it from people.

For the normal Qt ports we use the "submodule" tar-balls. Unfortunately this
makes generating the documentation hard. So we opted to build the docs from
the "single" tarball -- this of course means, that one fetches Qt distfiles
twice [given the that most people will use the package and not build it
manually from the ports tree, this should not bee that big of an issue].

At the momement MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE seems to be needed, which slows the build down
quite a lot znfortunately.

And as we have to use the '-developer-build' flag for configure, we cannot use
the install_docs target and have to manually copy the files.

Great thanks to Ralf Nolden who has been trying to get us to commit this for
at least the past 3 months.

Obtained from: Ralf Nolden <nolden at kde.org>

 A             qt5-doc (directory)
 A             qt5-doc/Makefile