[kde-freebsd] QML hello.qml

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri Apr 22 13:33:00 UTC 2016

El día Friday, April 22, 2016 a las 03:15:39PM +0200, Adriaan de Groot escribió:

> On Friday, April 22, 2016 03:07:24 PM Matthias Apitz wrote:
> > With the example below the command
> >
> > $ /usr/local/lib/qt5/bin/qmlscene hello.qml
> >
> > gives only a grey box, but no text in it. What do I wrong?
>
> A quick check on OpenSUSE 13.2 shows that the example code -- on Linux -- does
> display a grey rectangle and black text.
>
> Matthias, on the off-chance that this is color-inheritance related, can you add
>
>  color: "green"
>
> to the declaration of the Text object? You may also want to set font
> properties, just in case the default font is misbehaving.

This did not make any diff. Then I run it with truss:

[guru at c720-r292778-amd64 ~/QML]$ truss -o tr /usr/local/lib/qt5/bin/qmlscene hello.qml
[guru at c720-r292778-amd64 ~/QML]$ vim tr

and I saw that the proc was crawling for Spanish message files because
my default LANG is es_ES.UTF-8; as I wild guess I fired up:

[guru at c720-r292778-amd64 ~/QML]$ LANG=C /usr/local/lib/qt5/bin/qmlscene hello.qml

and it works fine with this. Thanks

	matthias

> [ade] (who has no FreeBSD on hand just right now)

You should have a FreeBSD netbook Acer C720, like I do :-)

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!