[kde-freebsd] Branching and merging in area51

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Apr 6 22:30:26 UTC 2016

On Thursday 07 April 2016 00:27:20 Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> [[ This afternoon, before messing around with some merges in area51, I
> wrote  this down. ]]

So the questions for the list are these:
 - does this accurately describe the purposes of the repo and its branches?
 - does the workflow make sense? does it describe what we do or want to do?
 - is it publishable?

I'm going to send (tomorrow, probably) another message on tracking the
official ports tree and a proposal for tooling as well.

[ade]