[kde-freebsd] qt5-phonon4-gstreamer

Koop Mast kwm at rainbow-runner.nl
Sun Sep 27 20:39:35 UTC 2015

On 27/09/2015 21:35, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> (First) Patch to FindGStreamer.cmake for qt5-phonon4-gstreamer attached -- it
> may need a teensy bit of massaging to work in the port. It fixes the include
> problems caused by gstconfig.h moving out of the regular include tree.
>
> [ade]

The reason for this is that gstconfig.h is now locationed outside of the
normal include path there the normal gstreamer headers live. This header
was moved in the 1.6.0 update. Since everyone uses pkg-config, what
could possibly go wrong ..... right. I managed to mangle cmake in
freerdp to fix the build, however the multimedia/qt5-phonon4-gstreamer
multimedia/phonon-gstreamer and multimedia/gstreamer1-qt4 are beyond my
cmake foo, Cudo's to Adriaan is helping with this.

I'm willing to commit this, but since this is kind out of my confort
zone, yes really, I would like some act from a kde@ member :)

-Koop

Now if they would just use pkg-config to find the correct cflags/ldflags
this would not have happened, why they fuck do they want to write there
own little blob of code do this /rant