[kde-freebsd] qt 5.5 branch multimedia

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sun Sep 27 19:05:49 UTC 2015

On Sunday 27 September 2015 21:03:05 Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> Right now, the area51 qt 5.5 branch does the following during the build of
> qt5-multimedia:

The problem is here in bsd.qt.mk, but I'm my make(1)-fu is insufficiently strong
to do something non-hackish about it:

.  for def in ${QT_DEFINES:N-*:O:u}
        @${ECHO_CMD} "#if !defined(QT_${def}) && !defined(QT_NO_${def})" \

${STAGEDIR}${QT_INCDIR}/QtCore/modules/qconfig-${QT_MODNAME}.

here you'd like $def to be stripped of =.* ; I guess this is new based on the
changed gstreamer port or that the gstreamer version is now saved in the
qtmultimedia configuration.

For local use, I've just removed the offending lines in qconfig-multimedia.h.

[ade]