[kde-freebsd] Issue with Qt / SSL

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Wed Nov 4 15:26:26 UTC 2015

Hey, I noticed a problem with some Qt apps crashing here on PC-BSD,
which uses LibreSSL. Specifically I traced the issue to Qt dynamically
libressl.so from /usr/lib, causing quite a nasty segfault :P

We are using the following patch to fix the issue in PC-BSD:

https://github.com/pcbsd/freebsd-ports/commit/bcdf67898049e49a9cf1c7398c91c416445f8ea6

Just wanted to pass this along, since you may want to patch this in
FreeBSD ports as well. If you come up with a better solution, let me know.

--
Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software / iXsystems