[kde-freebsd] area51 qt5-multimedia

ajtiM lumiwa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 14:06:19 UTC 2015

On Friday, March 13, 2015 10:05:34 AM Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> ajtiM <lumiwa at gmail.com> writes:
> > I had check just "GSTREAMER" and it didn't build but if I check
> > "AUDIOPLUGIN" and "GSTREAMER" than is okay. But before I had jst
> > GSTREAMER and was okay.
> >
> > Thank you. I can try later build with just GSTREAMER if you need it.
>
> I've tried it here with the default options (that is, only GSTREAMER)
> and then with AUDIOPLUGIN with either ALSA or PULSEAUDIO and did not
> have any problems.
>
> Can you attach the full build log of your failed build?

I cannot :). Now it works. I don't know what was a problem? Maybe a
portmaster? After I rebuilt all other QT5 ports and that qt5-multimedia build
without problem.  I did try AUDIOPLUGIN and just with GSTREAMER and it works.
Thank you for the help and please apologize for my too fast report.

--
ajtiM
--------