[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/PORTS/graphics/digikam-kde4

Max Brazhnikov makc at freebsd.org
Tue Mar 3 14:02:17 UTC 2015

On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:40:04 -0800 (PST) Alonso Schaich wrote:
> SVN commit 10612 by aschai:
>
> Remove fishy looking mysql dependency

Don't hesitate to ask if something looks fishy :)

> The way it seems to me there are some efforts to no longer install static
> libraries via PORTS, so sooner or later this path might become invalid.

Hm, I've not heard about this before. Is there any discussion about it?

> The
> dependency on mysql is already being taken care of by the USE_MYSQL=server
> line right above of the DEPEND statement I'm removing.

USE_MYSQL=server gives only runtime dependency on mysql, while digikam needs it
during configure stage.

> While it was pulling the mysql qt module correctly over here, I'm adding
> sql-mysql_build to the USE_QT4 values just to be sure.

This makes no sense at all: sql plugin depends on client part of mysql only,
the removed dependency was about server part.

Max