[kde-freebsd] libdraw-kder - no longer builds on gcck

John Marino freebsd.contact at marino.st
Mon Jun 8 21:57:34 UTC 2015

On 6/8/2015 23:41, Sergey A. Osokin wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> hope you're doing well too.
> Unfortunately I have no idea about this, probably you need to contact to libkdcraw maintainer.

Hi Sergey,
Okay, we'll the maintainer is "kde@".
kde4 is broken now on FreeBSD 8 and 9 (libdraw-kde4 takes out 50
packages) so this is pretty serious.

I think chances are pretty good that this is a direct result (fallout)
of updating libraw so we might be talking about a revert here.

CC'ing KDE at .

John