[kde-freebsd] kbiff && zombies

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Jun 3 05:47:47 UTC 2015

El día Tuesday, June 02, 2015 a las 12:22:21PM +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> Hello,
>
> This is with KDE 4.14.2 on 11-CURRENT. I'm using kbiff 4.0_4 (all from
> ports) to announce incoming mails in my local mbox. This works fine, but
> it seems that it gives every time 3 new zombies:

Sometimes I have the feeling that I am the only one who uses KDE on
FreeBSD or that this mailing-list is set to 'send only' :-(

If one is looking into the archives of this list, there are nearly only
commit messages etc. Is there any other point to which direct such
questions or problem reports as mine?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."