[kde-freebsd] f.k.o

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Jul 28 19:17:23 UTC 2015

The FreeBSD site on freebsd.kde.org is quite outdated -- the last news is from
2014, while 2015 has brought us new Qt5, Plasma5 (experimental) and who knows
what else. You'd never know it from the website.

Similarly, the site talks about portmaster, doesn't mention pkg, links to wiki
pages that talk about building from trunk (i.e. KDE svn), etc.

Anyway, it comes down to this: should I stick some time into updating the site
-- possibly migrating more things to techbase so that they're more easily
editable -- ? Then it'd be nice to have a backlog of news to fill in -- though
I could pick that from UPDATING in area51.

[ade]