[kde-freebsd] About Qt5 and QtCreator

Николай Федоров koljasha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 18:18:03 UTC 2015

Hello!
I apologize for my English, I use a translator.
I have a few questions - problems with Qt5 and QtCreator.
I use PC-BSD 10.1.2, Qt5.4.1, QtCreator3.4.0.
I installed from the repository.
1: Every once in a .pro-file need to register the path to the library (LIBS
+ = -L / usr / local / lib). It's easy, but is it possible to somehow avoid
it.
2: After the installation was no localization, help files, sample files -
had copied over from Linux, where I installed Qt using the installer. Is it
possible to do so, that would establish the full set.
3: When I using QtQuick 2 and above in the fields Text, TextInput, TextEdit
does not see that I write (seen in the attached file). I solve it if the
change the font not TT in code. In this non-Latin word is not displayed in
any way. For example, in the fields Label all displayed correctly. I
corresponded with the developer of PC-BSD, in the localization En had no
such problems. It is possible to do something about it and how?
Thanks.