[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/plasma5/PORTS/graphics/kipi-plugin-dlnaexport

Tobias Berner tcberner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 16:20:32 UTC 2015

SVN commit 10894 by tcberner:

Fix some part of graphics/kipi-plugin-dlnaexport:

The plugin has two different backends available
	* Hupnp
	* minidlna

Both have problems:
	* minidlna did not work at all
	* hupnp lists folders, but does not list files

This commit fixes minidlna -- there were multiple issues:
	1) minidlna's binary is not minidlna, but minidlnad
	2) the plugin always recreates a config file in ~/.kde4/share/apps/kipi/minidlna.config
	   the problem are
	   a) it hardcodes the network interfaces to eth0,eth1
	      Fix: add MINIDLNA_NETWOK_INTERFACES to the Makefile to set the desired interface
	      on compile time -- probably suboptimal.
	   b) it again used minidlna as binary instead of minidlnad
	   c) minidlna by default logs to /var/log and writes its db to /var/db
	      as the plugin is run as a normal user, there are no write rights
	      to these. I changed it to write them to /tmp -- probably suboptimal.

To test I rand the media player application on my Playstation4 and viewed the shared pictures.

 M  +19 -1     Makefile
 AM            files/patch-dlnaexport_minidlnabinary.h
 AM            files/patch-dlnaexport_minidlnamediaserver.cpp