[kde-freebsd] [new port] sysutils/qt5-qtpaths

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 18 20:52:16 UTC 2015

Your patch seems to be mixing tabs and spaces, can you double-check
that?

> +COMMENT=        Qt Paths utility
I still have no idea what the port does :-)

> +USE_QT5=        core buildtools_build xml
The dependency on buildtools_build and xml do not seem to be really
needed -- the xml one comes from qmake processing src/lupdate first. In
this case, I recommend doing something similar to x11/qt5-qev and
setting WRKSRC_SUBDIR + copying the top-level .qmake.conf to ${WRKSRC}
so that only that tool is processed.

> +USE_LDCONFIG=   ${PREFIX}/${QT_LIBDIR_REL}
Isn't it installing only one executable? There's no need to call
ldconfig.