[kde-freebsd] KDE 4.14.3, zombies

Ajtim lumiwa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 18:01:26 UTC 2015

Hi!

I have a problem with zombies after using of KMail.
I have installed KDE 4.14.3 from area51 and it works good except there is a
problem with KMail and zombies.
I use pop server (gmail) and I have many filters.
When I downloaded email it come in correct directories (filters work) but I got
all the time messages like this one:

Local Folders: Could not move message 'number.blabla.net' from
/home/user/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource/inbox' to
/home/user/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource/FreeBSD-KDE'.
The error was Cannot locate mail file 'number.blabla.net'

Above is example and I got for each directory which I have the same error but
all email are moved to the correct directories.

I deleted all akonadi settings anddatabase complete and the problem is still
here. And after I closed the KMail I have 15 or more zombies:
77776  -  Z    0:00.00 <defunct>
77777  -  Z    0:00.00 <defunct>
77778  -  Z    0:00.00 <defunct>
77779  -  Z    0:00.00 <defunct>