[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/PORTS/graphics/digikam-kde4

Alonso Schaich alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm
Thu Feb 26 21:40:04 UTC 2015

SVN commit 10612 by aschai:

Remove fishy looking mysql dependency

The way it seems to me there are some efforts to no longer install static
libraries via PORTS, so sooner or later this path might become invalid. The
dependency on mysql is already being taken care of by the USE_MYSQL=server
line right above of the DEPEND statement I'm removing.

While it was pulling the mysql qt module correctly over here, I'm adding
sql-mysql_build to the USE_QT4 values just to be sure.

 M  +1 -2      Makefile