[kde-freebsd] powerd

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Dec 12 15:22:34 UTC 2015

On Friday 11 December 2015 19:19:22 Matthias Apitz wrote:
> Seems to be really a hald problem, and not a KDE4 problem; right now it
> occured again and qdbus only says:

Perhaps hald is starting, but is faster than the system dbus comes up? I don't
restart this system all that often, so I haven't seen it happen since I
explicitly enabled hald in /etc/rc.conf . Perhaps it would make sense to try
to add --verbose=yes to the hald flags, so that you can see what it's doing
(maybe it will log something).

In your case, hald isn't on the system dbus -- but is the process running at
all? What does ps ax | grep hal do?

[ade]