[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/PYQT/devel/py-qt5-core/files

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Wed Dec 2 02:25:01 UTC 2015

SVN commit 11568 by rakuco:

py-qt5-core: Trim and simplify patch-configure.py.

This makes it more similar to the version I had written in area51 r10132,
when I tried to make PyQt4 use configure-ng.py, which is almost identical to
PyQt5's configure.py.

* Drop the first hunk (the check for "QtCore" in check_modules()).
  check_modules() is only called if one does not specify a list of modules
  that must be built (which is what we do with the "--enable <module>"
  option).

* Unconditionally generate the pyuic5 wrapper. It is just a shell script
  created at configuration time and is thus harmless and makes the patch
  smaller. We take care of not installing it in another hunk where we check
  if we are building the QtCore module.

* Drop the entire bit of the configuration script that generates PyQt5.api.
  We do not ship that file, instead shipping an .api file per module.

* Coalesce several blocks which had checks for QtCore into a single indented
  one with one check.

* Remove the chunk that did not pass "-x" arguments to sip. The arguments
  are derived from whether certain Qt features (SSL, printing support etc)
  are enabled or not, so it is important that we pass consistent values
  here. Most of the time there should be no values at all actually, even
  though at the moment PyQt communicates to sip that SSL support is disabled
  (because we build devel/qt5-core with -no-openssl), but that needs to be
  fixed elsewhere.

 M  +34 -54    patch-configure.py