[kde-freebsd] RFC: Need for 'NLS' and 'DOCS' options in KDE frameworks/plasma/applications ports

Tobias Berner tcberner at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 18:38:28 UTC 2015

Hi

As mentioned in the README of the plasma5 branch DOCS/NLS option handling has not yet been
implemented properly for the frameworks5 and plasma5 ports.

Now, I'm interested if someone actually cares for these options? That is, are there people
who really want to be able _not_ to install docs and/or language files?

If so, I'll gladly add those options, if not I'll just as (read more) gladly remove the
options definition again, and install them always.

mfg Tobias