[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/KDE/graphics/okular

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Wed Sep 17 18:23:51 UTC 2014

SVN commit 10300 by rakuco:

okular: Add a patch to avoid crashes with libcxxrt.

I haven't fully investigated the problem, but it appears Okular is trying to
use dynamic_cast with pointers passed across executables and shared objects.
It works with GCC and libstdcxx, but not with libcxxrt, which performs more
thorough checks than the former.

Using qobject_cast here achieves the desired effect without the problems
with RTTI.

I'll submit a patch upstream once I finish checking everything.

 A             files (directory)
 AM            files/patch-shell__shell.cpp