[kde-freebsd] kbiff-4.0_2 w/ IMAP sleeps after temp. network down

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sat Sep 13 16:07:19 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have a problem with kbiff-4.0_2 on kde-4.12.5 (running on -CURRENT
with ports from head) while monitoring my remote mailbox with IMAP.

After some (temp.) network down, kbiff pops up with the message that it
can not login. After this it just sits there without connecting attempts
to the IMAP server, while this is reachable again. I have to kill and
restart it.

Is this the way it should work?

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail