[kde-freebsd] kio-mtp port

Schaich Alonso alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm
Fri Sep 12 21:30:06 UTC 2014

On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 09:10:46 +0200
Schaich Alonso <alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 09:55:33 +0300
> Andriy Gapon <avg at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>

> > Is anyone up to creating a port of kio-mtp?
> > https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/base/kio-mtp
> > git://anongit.kde.org/kio-mtp
> > It should be a rather simple port with CMake based build and dependencies for
> > Qt, KDE and libmtp.
> >
> > I guess many people of android phones would find that useful.
> > Thanks! :-)
> > --
> > Andriy Gapon
>
> I'll write it later.
>
> Alonso

... so I said eagerly, and failed. The attached port is for kio-mtp
0.75 beta 2 (most recent version as far as i could find) but does a
rather poor job at fetching/storing the distfile.

I used quickgit.kde.org over anongit.kde.org because the latter provided
"empty" (only .git) tarballs.

Someone with more clue than me about ports' git integration might have
to revise this.

Alonso