[kde-freebsd] after update to KDE 4.14.2: no icons / no action in Favorites

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sun Oct 26 15:36:15 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have updated to KDE 4.14.2 (compiled from ports SVN) and encounter a
small problem. I run before 4.12.5 and when I now do

    Start --> Favorites

the tab schows 4 items:

    konqbrowser
    KMail2
    systemsettings
    dolphin

all of them without any icon and none of them starts anything.

The rest of the tabs are fine and launching what one is expecting.

Thx

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail