[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/qt-5.3/QT

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 22 21:00:09 UTC 2014

SVN commit 10436 by rakuco:

Call qmake from the root of the ${WRKSRC}.

In Qt 5.3, Qt's build infrastructure has undergone some changes that make
our previous approach of calling qmake from the directories we want to build
stop working. Things would break even more in Qt 5.4, in which qtbase's
configure script does not accept the -process, -fully-process and
-dont-process arguments anymore (it always behaves as if -process had been
used).

Bite the bullet and start calling qmake from ${WRKSRC}. The largest part of
this change involves changing lines in Makefiles from
  WRKSRC_SUBDIR=	foo/bar
  BUILD_WRKSRC=		${WRKSRC}/foo/bar
  INSTALL_WRKSRC=	${WRKSRC}/foo/bar
as well as adding patches to .pro files to avoid entering other
subdirectories and removing post-configure targets that are not necessary
anymore.

Since qmake needs to be called from the top of ${WRKSRC} anyway, we can also
simplify the configuration process for the qtbase ports a little. Looking at
r10019 it is not clear why we started calling qmake in the pre-configure
target in addition to the post-configure one (while also skipping it in
do-configure), but we can now drop this call since letting configure behave
as if -process had been passed means it will call qmake on its own and
overwrite the files generated by the pre-configure call. We still need to
call qmake in post-configure though, as the configure script does not pass
-recursive when calling qmake and we need to be able to call make from any
subdirectory when building.

 M  +1 -9      Mk/bsd.qt.mk
 M  +1 -6      devel/qmake5/Makefile
 M  +2 -4      devel/qt5-assistant/Makefile
 A             devel/qt5-assistant/files (directory)
 A             devel/qt5-assistant/files/patch-src__src.pro
 M  +4 -3      devel/qt5-designer/Makefile
 A             devel/qt5-designer/files (directory)
 A             devel/qt5-designer/files/patch-src__src.pro
 M  +2 -5      devel/qt5-help/Makefile
 A             devel/qt5-help/files (directory)
 A             devel/qt5-help/files/patch-src__assistant__assistant.pro
 A             devel/qt5-help/files/patch-src__src.pro
 M  +3 -2      devel/qt5-linguist/Makefile
 A             devel/qt5-linguist/files (directory)
 A             devel/qt5-linguist/files/patch-src__src.pro
 M  +4 -10     devel/qt5-linguisttools/Makefile
 M  +2 -1      devel/qt5-qdbus/Makefile
 M  +3 -2      devel/qt5-qdbusviewer/Makefile
 A             devel/qt5-qdbusviewer/files (directory)
 A             devel/qt5-qdbusviewer/files/patch-src__src.pro
 M  +2 -1      devel/qt5-scripttools/Makefile
 M  +2 -1      devel/qt5-uitools/Makefile
 A             devel/qt5-uitools/files (directory)
 A             devel/qt5-uitools/files/patch-src__designer__src__src.pro
 A             devel/qt5-uitools/files/patch-src__src.pro
 M  +2 -1      graphics/qt5-pixeltool/Makefile
 A             graphics/qt5-pixeltool/files (directory)
 A             graphics/qt5-pixeltool/files/patch-src__src.pro
 M  +8 -2      lang/qt5-qml/Makefile
 A             lang/qt5-qml/files/patch-src__src.pro
 M  +2 -2      textproc/clucene-qt5/Makefile
 M  +2 -2      textproc/clucene-qt5/files/patch-3rdparty__clucene__src__CLucene__search__FieldCacheImpl.cpp
 A             textproc/clucene-qt5/files/patch-src__assistant__assistant.pro
 A             textproc/clucene-qt5/files/patch-src__src.pro
 M  +0 -6      x11-toolkits/qt5-gui/Makefile
 M  +0 -14     x11-toolkits/qt5-quick/Makefile
 A             x11-toolkits/qt5-quick/files (directory)
 A             x11-toolkits/qt5-quick/files/patch-src__src.pro
 M  +0 -6      x11-toolkits/qt5-widgets/Makefile